Charles Tyrwhitt: Confessions of a shirtmaker
Confessions of a shirtmaker
With the launch of a new store scheme for Charles Tyrwhitt stores across the Uk and America, Tenn LTD and CT worked together to produce a bespoke rollout scheme.
Starting by installing the scheme in CT’s London Head office – Tenn LTD began to develop the scheme to ensure it captured the client’s desires.
Each rollout Hero wall scheme consisted of:
- A handmade white neon tube in the script of Nick Wheeler
- An oversized brass button, spun to create depth and engraved to add detail
- A bespoke lightbox picture frame – designed and manufactured to highlight campaign story images through the use of LED back strips
- White vinyl text – artworked and produced internally at Tenn LTD
- And finally, a small brass button and strips to finish off the wall
Depending on the store and concept, Tenn LTD set about producing similar on brand schemes to be fitted across the changing rooms and instore mannequins. Treatments included additional brass buttons, picture frames, vinyl texts, neon arrows and mannequin display frames.