DEBENHAMS CHRISTMAS 2017
Debenhams Christmas 2017
When Debenhams approached Tenn to fulfil their Christmas window wishes, Tenn were ready to go all out and glitter crazy.
With a lorry load of pink oversized baubles arriving into Wales, Tenn set about building 5 of Oxford Streets windows in the factory to prepare and curate each design.
Tenn took over the whole of Oxford Streets window for two weeks in order to sequin, glitter and light the whole the store ready for Christmas
In order to make Oxfords Street shoppers wishes come true each window was installed with an interactive sensor to make the Debenhams Christmas 2017 advert come to life.
You Shall… Find Your Fairytale Christmas
- The Antique Clock – manufactured from CNC cut components and an acrylic clock face the artistically finished clock was designed for shoppers to make their wish and see if the clock strikes midnight for their dreams to come true
- Dancing mannequins – On activation two dancing mannequins take to the window
You Shall… Find Your Perfect Shade
- Saint and Sinner Pallet – in order to bring the world famous Kat Von D make up products to reality Tenn technically mastered an MDF carcus with 3D printed relief and hand finished detailing to automatically open on press of the window to reveal a mirrored interior and perfectly matched hand painted eyeshadow shades
You Shall… Find The Dress To Turn Heads
- Four Dancing Ladies – a 360 show, to showcase Debenhams seasonal party wear, 4 turning motors and glittered plinths were designed and manufactured to spin and dance on interaction
You Shall… Find The Shoe That Dazzles
- Jenny Packham Shoe – The shoe was made to dazzle, on activation Tenn’s handcrafted poly and fibreglass cast shoe glistened its 1000 fairy lights and diamantes to light up Oxford Street
- Pink Plinth – To make the shoe stand loud and proud an oval-shaped ply framed plinth was upholstered in a royal pink pleated satin skirt and topped with velvet cushion
You Shall… Find The Fragrance Of Your Dreams
- Perfume Plinths – Debenhams’ perfume display units holding hundreds of perfume bottles needed some plinths – creating varied heights and layers, Tenn supplied 3 rotating motors to turn on activation.
Creative: Ian Dorsett, Creative Manager Debenhams
Supplier of festive baubles and sequin curtains: Woerner
Manufacture and Install: Tenn LTD